Looking for someone who enjoys writing about travel, fitness, and the outdoors?
Hi! I’m Sarah, a 40-something, somewhat lazy, not-terribly-skinny girl who had this crazy idea I could get into high-altitude mountaineering — and I did! My experiences climbing big peaks in Bolivia, Ecuador, Turkey, Mexico, and the USA inspired me to become a fitness coach specializing in hikers, backpackers, and mountaineers.
A few subjects I enjoy writing about
- Hiking and mountaineering training
- Outdoor gear
- Adventure travel
- Survival skills
- Positive mindset
Got an idea for a guest post, partnership, interview, or other collaboration? Email me at [email protected] or fill out the form below. All inquiries are welcome.
I do NOT post paid links or paid posts with do-follow links.
Social media stats
As of February 2019:
- 15K monthly page views, 10K unique users
- 2.7K Pinterest followers, 56K engaged monthly
- 1.7K Instagram followers
- 950 Facebook fans
- 350 Facebook Group members
- Sponsored posts
- Sponsored social media campaigns
- Banner ads
- Brand ambassadorships
- E-newsletter banner advertising
- Contests and giveaways
- Blog and social media consultation
- Many more … let’s talk about your goals!
Is Miss Adventure Pants a good match for your brand? Download my media kit to read more about my mission and audience.
Tips for pitching a guest post
I’ve had a lot of interest in guest posting, so here are some tips for pitching your ideas:
- Send a couple of ideas that you are interested in writing about for Miss Adventure Pants. There’s absolutely no need to write an actual post before you pitch it.
- Get familiar with the blog before you pitch ideas. It’s got a very specific niche focused on hiking, backpacking, and mountaineering fitness and travel. People are sometimes shocked that I won’t just publish any idea related to the outdoors! (For example, I don’t publish articles on car camping, cycling, or general travel.)
- Don’t pitch a story on a topic I just wrote about last week. It shows you haven’t done your homework.
- I usually accept guest posts from other bloggers or influencers who have the ability to promote the content alongside me. So it helps to include your social media stats or media kit in your pitch.