Hi Miss Adventure Pants fans and readers,
You may have seen statements on top of my blog posts that mention “affiliate marketing” or “sponsored posting.”
What the French toast is that all about, you ask?
Here’s how it works.
- Miss Adventure Pants is a for-profit business, which means that I earn income with this website. (Duh, right?)
- Links to certain products/services on my site are affiliate links, and I may earn a commission for any purchases that you make. This will not incur additional cost to you.
- To make it easy on the both of us, please assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links and that I will receive commission from your purchase.
- Occasionally, I’m also compensated to give my honest opinion on products and/or services through sponsored posts.
- All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links and other business relationships are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
The bottom line is: Your trust is important to me.
I mention certain products and services to you, because I believe in them and think they can help you to kick ass and achieve your goals.
However, I only recommend products or services when I’m very familiar with them, and I’m convinced that they provide exceptional value and customer service.
So that’s how it works! Let me know if you have any questions.