Medical and General Disclaimer
The information provided in the Miss Adventure Pants website is for informational purposes only. While my health and fitness recommendations are based on accepted exercise science research and guidelines, they do not (and cannot) take into account your individual needs, abilities, and limitations. The advice on this website is NOT intended to be a substitute for medical advice or working with an exercise professional who knows your personal health history and abilities.
All exercise has inherent risks, including injury and (in rare instances) stroke, heart attack and death. Before beginning an exercise program, consult a health care professional to make sure this type of exercise is safe for you. If you do not seek and follow advice from an appropriate health care authority, you assume liability for any injury that may occur while following advice from this website.
The same goes for hiking, backpacking, and mountaineering articles. I do not and cannot know your individual skills and abilities. It is completely up to you to determine whether you have sufficient skills for a given trip before attempting that trip. I strongly encourage you to always hike and climb within your ability level and to continue your outdoor skills education by learning from reputable instructors.
Hiking, backpacking, mountaineering, and other outdoor sports have inherent risks that may result in serious injury or death, including falls, falling objects, getting lost, heat and cold injury, and many more. By participating in outdoor activities, you assume all risk related to these activities. Miss Adventure Pants, Sarah Maurer, and Zipline Media Agency LLC shall be held harmless for any loss or injury resulting from your participation in outdoor activities.
You may have seen statements on top of my blog posts that mention “affiliate marketing” or “sponsored posting.”
What the French toast is that all about, you ask?
Here’s how it works.
- Miss Adventure Pants is a for-profit business, which means that I earn income with this website. (Duh, right?)
- Links to certain products/services on my site are affiliate links, and I may earn a commission for any purchases that you make. This will not incur additional cost to you.
- To make it easy on the both of us, please assume that any links leading you to products or services are affiliate links and that I will receive commission from your purchase.
- Occasionally, I’m also compensated to give my honest opinion on products and/or services through sponsored posts.
- All efforts are made to ensure that affiliate links and other business relationships are disclosed in accordance with the FTC.
The bottom line is: Your trust is important to me.
I mention certain products and services to you, because I believe in them and think they can help you to kick ass and achieve your goals.
However, I only recommend products or services when I’m very familiar with them, and I’m convinced that they provide exceptional value and customer service.
So that’s how it works! Let me know if you have any questions.